Monday, December 05, 2005

I'm back....I guess

So,

The bad news from last week just got worse, but I can't hide forever. I'll resume posting, but they may not all be fun; some might be sadder. Deal with it. Thanks to all those who wrote to ask me about my troubles.

There was a problem with comments, which I hope I fixed. So, if you had trouble commenting, please try again. My new contributors are not used to being ignored by you all, and they hurt. If you don't comment on the other sites, I've developed a thick skin and just ignore it. But here at Monkey Barn, we're more of a community, so pitch in a be a good joe, eh?

In other news, I didn't get the Fagin Chapters done this weekend, as obviously Denny's is mostly closed to me at the moment. I did manage to make it there one night, but mostly ended up talking to a girl. Don't hate. Brother's got to get some love, right? If I can't figure out how to write it by the end of the day here at home, I'll put together some movie reviews that are mostly done and send that. I do have a top ten list, but that can wait until morning, after sleep.

Oh, and I'll put up one of the previous year's Xmas columns over on Hyperion Tales for you to enjoy. I'll update you on that.

I was putting what's new for the week on the main site. Do you people like that? Can I get some feedback? Also, not much chatter on alternate words for cool. C'mon, Nation! You don't want to be left out on that one.

Finally, I did another Trivia Friday night for a private Christmas party. Most of the people were old, and complained vociferously like...well...old people, but they seemed to come around in the end. At 13 Questions I asked them if they wanted to go straight to the Bonus, and they almost all voted to keep going through 20. It was a tougher Trivia than normal, as I had to interperse Christmas questions throughout, as well as taylor questions for fogies; easier said than done.

Anyway, I'll type those up after some sleep too, like last time, so you can try your best.

Okay. Hyperion tired. See you in the morning.

EDIT: one thing I forgot. I made up my mind on who the 7th contributor is. I'll be introducing him or her tomorrow.

SECOND EDIT: I changed the logo. Anyone recognize?

2 comments:

Faithful Joy said...

vociferously...GREAT WORD! I'll be using that one tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

...around the corner, fudge is made.