Saturday, December 03, 2005

Looking for an affordable yet elegant Christmas present? If a gal like me likes it, trust me, the pickiest dame will...oh wait, that is me!

Christmas is coming fast. Here is a site that might be good for you. They’re giving away silver jewelry (all kinds, rings, earrings, bracelets, & pendants) for x months instead of a month or two of ads. . Of course it’s not free free…it’s 5.99 for S/H (add 3 if you need / want a chain with a pendant)…but hey, it’s still a deal. I myself and others I know have ordered pieces from the site and no part of our bodies have turned green. I have a lovely amethyst heart pendant I ordered with chain that I wear almost everyday. My niece’s Christmas presents came from here too. I waited long enough and made a 3 piece set. They change the item every 15 minutes. Anyway, give it a gander.

http://www.silverjewelryclub.com/

From the site:
SilverJewelryClub.com - the only place where you can get exclusive sterling silver jewelry pieces with genuine gemstones for FREE!

It is our way of introducing our company and gaining exposure. We want you to experience our unique line of sterling silver accessories and we are confident that you will be pleasantly surprised.

Come back for more! We change what we offer for FREE at regular time intervals. So don't miss out!


Sparklies and sugar plums!
Dominique

No comments: