Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Jeffrey Ross

WARNING: Possible Objectionable content

Jeffrey is possibly one of the funniest people on the planet.

Comedy Central hosts annual Friars Club Roasts of different celebrities. The latest Roast being of Pam Anderson. I knew about this Roast but hadn't seen it til the other night. I was watching TV at about 2am and flipped over to CC and saw this on and it was UNCUT, I mean they were dropping the FBomb and everything, I thought I was on HBO for a minute but no it was Comedy Central. So anyway, whenever I watch these I have to see Jeffrey Ross (not Jeff) because he is sooo crude that people actually get offended.

If you haven't seen a Friars Club Roast, basically they invite a celebrity and a bunch of comedians come up and make fun of that celebrity in front of an audience. The catch is that they don't just make fun of that celebrity but any celebrity is fair game, wether they are in attendance or not. People don't usually get offended by any of the jokes because its all in good fun. But like I said whenever I watch these I have to see Jeffrey Ross because he is sooo crude that people actually get offended. Here are some examples:

Roast of Pam Anderson

About Pam

  • The money from the event is going to PETA and Ross walks out in a Fur Coat
  • "I'm not saying Pam's vagina is as big as the Lincoln Tunnel, I'm saying it's bigger. It opened wider than 'Revenge of the Sith.’ You've got to go to Mapquest to find her G-Spot. Is it true that they give free donkey rides to the bottom?"

Referencing Tommy Lee's Member

  • It's so long it has an elbow
  • It's so big that it sheds its foreskin once a year

To Courtney Love

  • "How is it that Kurt Cobain looks better than you right now?"

There are too many funny lines to remember. I suggest that you watch this if you get a chance and are not easily offended. I lauged until my sides hurt. Also watch the Roast of Shaquille Oneill, Jeffrey is at his best.


1 comment:

Hyperion said...

You didn't mention Jeffrey's poetry! We have to get a post together on that. Good stuff.