Tuesday, December 20, 2005

weekend update part 2

More things that bugged me.

TBS had a stable of sweet movies on Sunday, and this bugged me in and of itself, partly because I was busy and couldn’t afford to watch. But anyway, I did see a few minutes of HOME ALONE. Things I noticed:

1) When Kevin runs outside to see if his family is here, he sees both cars. Did he know that they took a van? If he did know, what’s he looking for?

1a) Assuming Kevin did know, that still doesn’t explain why both cars are sitting half in and half out of the garage, with the garage doors open! Isn’t that a security risk?

2) When Kevin cuts down that top of the tree to have his own Christmas (sniff sniff), he decorates the tree himself. I helped my dad put up the tree and string the lights, and I’m here to tell you, it ain’t that easy. No way Kevin can pull if off.




1 comment:

Hyperion said...

Of course I'm familiar with the movie you crack-smoker. Just last Wednesday I named Home Alone the second best movie of 1990! Plus, in my post, I mentioned how TBS ran great movies all day, which implicitly means Home Alone was one of them. Nonetheless, the cars in the garage is still a mistake, and Kevin couldn't have decorated that tree.