Wednesday, December 14, 2005

More band names

So, if you haven't checked out last Friday's Top Ten List, on band names, you really should.

However, I was putting columns on the website, and I ran across #361. I can't believe I missed thsoe two wonderful band names:

Galactic Slurpees

Leviathan Dog



they would rule.


Also, a few of you have asked where the Monkey Barn's current motto comes from. I found it on Wikipedia, as the motto for a high school in Pennsylvania! I loved it so much I grabbed it, and there it will stay until one of you punks can give me one better.

Also, as I was going through old columns, I found a motto from one of the Chronicles that cracked me up. So, I put it on the Institute home page. Go now and look.

Also, there's a new quote of the day to the right: >>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments: