Friday, December 23, 2005

Festivus Linkage

Daily Bunny: Looking for Love I love Bunny. I hope you will come to love him too. Okay, one more, because it's Festivus: The Bunny's Ninja Skills are improving

Daily Useless Website that's really cool: World Sunlight Map I realize you could just go outside, but this one will impress the ladies.

Daily Harry Potter: The Hogwarts Dancers I couldn't begin to tell you what inspired these people.

Daily Six Million Ways to Die (choose one): In this holiday gorging season, pick your favorite beverage and see how much it would take to kill you.

Daily Dinosaur: In this very special Episode, T-Rex learns what it takes to attact sexy ladies. (By the way, have you started calling Christmas "Dinosaur Present Day, featuring T-Rex"? Me too)

Daily Because I can't get Enough: Bunny has a pet peeve Not a girl alive who won't go "Ahhhhhhhhhh."

1 comment:

Sea Hag said...

AWWWWWWWWW I want a pet Peev! Especially if it looks like a little hamster.