Wednesday, December 21, 2005

December 21st Linkage

Linkage:


Daily Comic: Overcompensating on "the Grandfather Paradox" I show you this mainly for the very funny commentary after the comic. In this time of togetherness, who hasn't thought of going back in time to slaughter an ancestor?

Daily News Story: Sanitized Desperate Housewives shown in China I meant to post this yesterday and forgot. I like how they couldn't translate "Desperate," so they called them "Crazy Housewives"

Daily Dinosaurs: Garden Paths I had to explain this to my sister for about ten minutes until she got it. Still, I think Garden Path sentences are cool, and I plan to use them all month. (And don't think of skipping this, Koz, or asses will be kicked!)

Daily Pointless Link: Grand Theft Auto: Lego City My favorite part is the Sunny Crockett-type beard

Daily Card Game: Egyptian Rat Screw While perhaps not as cool as the Hyperion-created Paseo Dos, I love how they build it into the game that fights might break out (and can even be encouraged). I'm definitely going to have to get my family to play this. (I'll have to tell them, since they are all haters and boycott the Hyperion Institute on a regular basis.) Any game that has a lighter as part of the standard equipment can' t be all bad.

Daily "Sometimes it's better to be Naughty than Nice": Spank Kit I post this only so I can ask the Nation what Black Tea Lights are. Also, what on earth is an "intimacy wipe"?????

Daily Dancing Hamster: Techno Hamzy in the Hizzy I think I speak for everyone when I say you can never have enough dancing hamsters.

No comments: