Monday, December 12, 2005

Links for 051212

Time for the Daily Links


DAILY PUT SOME JUNK IN YOUR TRUNK: Savvy.com shows you How to Take Sexy Pictures of Your Girlfriend. My advice: don't let your wife know you're doing this (Racy ads but should be Safe For Work)

DAILY SHARE THE WEALTH: After Friday's awe-inspiring (in my opinion) top ten list, I thought I'd point out a few other people who have collected possible band names. Jason Santa Maria has collected some ideas. Even stranger, the Canonical list of band names gives a list of actual weird band names. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll hurl. (But mine are still the best.)

DAILY DINOSAUR COMIC: T-Rex's Epitaph Has anyone else become a fan of this comic except me?

DAILY SO DECK I MIGHT WET MYSELF: Breakdancing Transformers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I personally like "Adolph Hitler's Nipples" as a band name