Thursday, December 22, 2005

Potentially Offensive Links (Is there any other kind?)

I've run across these in the last few days. I found them funny, but you may not, so I figured I'd do it all in one shot, so you could only be mad once.

Our Good Friends at Masturbate for Peace have made their own Advent Calendar: Ten Days of Wanking You're already falling behind! Take the matter in hand and catch up. Try to avoid the Wanking Christmas carols below.

More Offensive Tee-Shirts! I've learned my lesson about posting the pictures, but you can take a look if you like. The two best: "Being Republican means never having to say you're sorry." and my favorite: "I French Canadians." somebody buy me that one.

Weenie Babies My favorite is either Randy Raccoon or Maturgator.

Why you should buy a Jeep 'Nuff said.

Is Santa really Satan? Very funny rant. Not really offensive, but you know how some people are.

No comments: