Thursday, December 22, 2005

Thursday News and Notes

Due to overwhelming lack of interest, the launch of my last two sites, Hyperion X and Hyperion Rants have has been put off until at least after Christmas.

In other news, since no one was sending in Christmas quotes, I'm down to cribbing my own material, which isn't half bad if I do say so myself. Take the time to read one or more of the past years' Christmas articles (even you, Koz; your memory sucks). You'll be glad you did.

There will be one final Christmas column out tomorrow. I read it to my parents yesterday, and if there reaction is any indicator, I may just wake you screwballs up yet.

Finally, next week's Top Ten Lists will be "Best Of," concerning 2005. I already have one (TV), but I need more ideas. I realize the idea of asking you to help is laughable, but I'm stupid that way.

1 comment:

Sea Hag said...

I'm really looking forward to the song lyrics web site. Can we submit ones to you? Because that would be rad.