Thursday, December 15, 2005

Viva Las Double-Double

I'm going to Las Vegas on Saturday with my family. I haven't been in years, and I'm looking forward to hitting the slots, getting free drinks, staying up all night, and otherwise acting like a depraved idiot. Whatever happens there, stays there (unless someone catches me on camera, and sells the resulting footage to 'Girls Gone Wild'). But what I'm looking forward to the most is... In N Out Burger.

If you've never been there, then you don't know what you're missing and you don't care. But if you have been there, and there's not one near you, you can start hating me starting.................now.

Love,
Sea Hag

4 comments:

Hyperion said...

Done and Done.

Anonymous said...

I want to hear more about this In N Out Burger. Why is is so scrumdillyumptious?

Sea Hag said...

Because...it just is. They only do hamburgers, fries and shakes (I think) and they do those very well. Everything is made by hand. It's just good. And I guess because they're not so wide-spread that makes it extra-special.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was from the movie Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory?