Friday, December 30, 2005

Next Year?

I just realized I'm completely exhausted, and don't have the energy to write up the hilarious message exchange I had with Fiesta Girl. And, in case I don't have time later, and since tomorrow's my birthday (Pay-Pal hint hint), I may not do it then either. So just in case this is my last Monkey Barn post of the year, I wanted to make sure and remind you of the Year-end Joke.

When you see someone today or tomorrow, provided you're not going to see them until at least Sunday, make sure you say "See you next year!"

Then on Sunday or a couple of days after, when you see people say, "I haven't seen you since last year."

This joke never gets old, but it does have a window or only a few days, so make sure you use it.

And in case I don't come back until next year (although there will be one more Ranking, tomorrow), I have enjoyed spending time with all of you.


No comments: