Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Bar Joke #19

[Saturday night at Trivia, which I hosted, and I planned to tell you all about last week, but, well, you know, Hyperion Nation Reader Trey came up to me and handed me a small piece of paper. I was very busy and stressed and unable to look at it right then. Cryptically he said, "I think this is what you're looking for." I nodded and put the piece of paper in my pocket. This is what was on that piece of paper:]

A man was in a bar when a great looknig woman walked in and dressed very daringly. He coudln't keep his eyes off her. She finally turned and said, "If you like what you see, come talk to me." The embarrassed gentleman finally walked over and admitted that she was the hottest thign he has seen in a long time. The woman said "Well thank you." She tells the man if he wants anything, just ask. "No matter how strange or kinky, I will do it for $100.00. Only one thing: you have to say what you want me to do in only three words." The man thinks for a second and then gets a grin on his face. Leaning over he whispers in the woman's ear, "Paint my house."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Trey!