Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Bar Jokes 15 and 16 (but still on strike)

[Ajax pointed out that he sent me two bar jokes last week, which is true. Because the oversight is my part, I'm printing them. However, NOT A SINGLE BAR JOKE has come in since I wrote yesterday I was going on strike until I got some entries. And I mean it. My top ten list is done, many Thinkstoomuch entries; done, I also have a regular colum and a Fagin Dupree chapter withink hours of completion, but I'm not working on them or posting anything else until more bar jokes are sent in. Hyperion has spoken. Now, enjoy Ajax's lame attempts at humor.]


A baby seal walks into a bar. "What can I get you?" asks the bartender. "Anything but a Canadian Club," replies the seal.


A guy walks into a bar with jumper cables. The bartender says, "You can come in, but don't start anything!"

No comments: