Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Housekeeping.

First of all, I can't believe that not one of you commented on the cute teddy bear. You all have hearts of stone and I hate you with the fire of a thousand suns.

I did get around to looking at the gorillia in the tutu (from when I was on strike). Very nice, although I think I looked better when I was in a tutu, but maybe that's just me. I appreciate how many of you like monkeys (sort of prescient, but whatever).

I tried to find some monkey/ape items you would like. I found this great Questionable Content strip, which contains an excellent reference to "all nude monkey dancing." I have been trying to get you punks to read this strip for awhile, and though I've temporarily given up that quest, as least read two days after that to get to the great R. Kelly joke.

Oh, and while I'm thiking about it, I am reversing my policy of excluding sites I will use for links. I won't be doing it as often, because I have more original content, but if I find something I think you'll like, I'll show it to you.

No comments: