Friday, November 11, 2005

a bump in the road

Good Comrades,

I had ambitious and far-reaching plans for this last day of the working week. There was a new MovieHype column, the final installment in the pantheon of TV Deck (a veritable Murderer’s Row of cool), at least 8 new posts for this very site, as well as a call to arms for a new venture soon to be undertook.

However, an unplanned sojourn in the night’s bosom hours has left me depleted of energy, and if not stalling my purpose, at least for now, my resolve.

I pray your forgiveness for a few hours’ respite, at which point I will spring forth to pound keyboard until all the transcribing is done and the Hyperion Institute wows you once again.

Those signed to be notified will of course be so later in the day, and I beg the rest of you to check later on, as quite a verbal buffet shall be laid before you. I also pledge to no longer converse like Rosencrantz and/or Guildenstern, a bi-product of harrowing fatigue.

Until then good Pilgrims…..

T.B.C.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear Hyperion, you are always worth the wait.

Anonymous said...

'An unplanned sojourn in the night’s bosom hours'? Well, that's the prettiest euphemism for an all night debauche of ale and whores I've ever heard. Go ahead and sleep it off. And before you say it, both my wife's and my mom's whereabouts last night during the hours in question have already been clearly documented and exonerate them both. Nyah. ;-)