Friday, November 11, 2005

Best Laid Plans of Mickey and Me

Good Comrades,

Indecision now attacks me like a venomous serpent. My wont is to put shoulder to wheel, nose to grindstone, fingers to querty and transcribe all my work so that you may enjoy it in its entirety.

However:

Practical experience, instinct (and digital tracking software) warns that ocular traffic over the week’s end is but a paltry thing. To expend so much effort and receive relatively insignificant notice to such boon and bonny tales would be a grave injustice.

This was not the plan. Even after the marrow-shaking events of moon’s waning arc I felt sure that a brief turnaround abed all that needs be to slingshot the day still full of vigor and enthralling menace.

But was not meant to be.

So, for now, I take my leave of you. I will fill in over the hours a few substitutions, but full effect will not be made to bear until the dawning of the new week.

Please forgive, and hold not bitterness or ill feelings in your heart, as I hold none to you.

Hyperion

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little Miss West Coast planning on heading out to the lone prairie? If the culture shock doesn't stop your heart in your chest, I'm sure you'll have a great time. Just be ready to self-medicate. Heavily. :-)