Tuesday, November 29, 2005

update

An update on the injury front:

wrists and back are still very sore. They feel jammed, and as those of you who've had those injuries know, can last a long time. But at least at this point they don't feel major, and as many of you have pointed out, it's not like those parts of me weren't hurt already.

Several have written to ask what you can do. That's easy: donate. We did have insurance, but of course there's a healthy deductible, and at this rate I'll never make it back to Denny's, which is where all the magic happens. I've had those Donate buttons for awhile now, and so far the only one to take me up on it is my dad. I'll never beg, or threaten, but you should know that I may be forced to seriously curtail how much time I spend on the website in order to do things that pay better (read: at all).

One final note I thought was funny. Trying to be good visitors, my dad and I watched the Grey Cup, or at least the beginning, Sunday afternoon. Prime Minister Paul Martin came out to do the coin flip, and my dad quips, "They better watch out he doesn't keep the coin!"

Good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why does the CFL have such huge end zones? Anyone can catch a touchdown in those things - they are like 41.8 Meters sqaure.