Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Monkey Barn Contest

An update:

Several have asked about becoming the seventh contributor, so I'm going to run a contest: You have until after CSI, Thursday night, to send me the reasons (and/or bribes) as to why you'd make the best decision. I will announce the winner on Friday.

Also, I was telling my other illustrious contributors to sign all their posts so you would know who's who, but I just discovered that in the final text line (that has the time stamp), it says who posted what, so that's how you can figure it out (although they're encouraged to sign anyway, since most Monkey Barn readers aren't that bright).

Last (but not first), my dragon that I told you all about a few weeks ago finally revealed his name to me. I'll post it as soon as I can find a decent picture of him.

Hyperion
(notice how I'm signging my name)

No comments: