Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Eureka

When my computer was fragged by the Magic Pygmy Rabbits I lost many columns. With the help of Bear and many others in the Hyperion Nation, I was able to get most back. A few remained lost, including my very favorite column, and it was always a sad point for me.

Well, last night I was transferring columns over to the new site (not quite ready yet), and I came upon my very favorite. It had been mislabled so I never knew it was there.

It was sent to my by Beth-Ann, and I'd like to take this oppotunity to swear undying love to her. Previously I was going to marry her daughter, but now I'm switching allegience.

As readers of Fagin Dupree know, I've already named a character after Beth-Ann. Now I think I'll name a Mountain after her. Perhaps Mountain Dew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which column was it?