Friday, November 25, 2005

More funny and some yelling

Several notes:

A few weeks ago I mentioned that I'd found the funniest thing on the Internet, so funny that I couldn't even post the link, but to write me if you wanted to know. Well, for those of you who did, there's another installment. If you need help finding it, let me know.

Also, I don't use Explorer anymore, but I happened to today for something, and noticed that my Deadwood review has a bunch of html markers that made it to the page. Thanks a lot, you Explorer bozos, for nobody telling me.

Finally, I'm giving you people one more day on the Magic "disciplines," since only Ajax guessed and his were obviusly facetious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ajax - 'Pyromancy-The magic of hot romance'
Who can argue with such a logicical definition?