Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I love you day

Someone sent me this yesterday, and I'm not trying to hate (if you're reading: no hard feelings), but I really do hate these sorts of ultimatums. I think we need to do something about it. Suggestions?



Tommorow [November 16] is national I LOVE U DAY if u get this that means u are loved. Send this to 10 people in the next 143 min and tommorow will be your best day ever . Tonight at midnight your true love will relize that they love u. something good will happen to u at 1-4 pm tommorow, it could be anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock of ur life, if u break this chain u will be cursed w/ relationship problems for the next 10 years. If u get it back ur loved if u have a lot of love for someone... copy and send this to your whole list... in five min

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there was something I was suppose to remember.....hmmm, I wonder what it was......seemed important. Do you remember, Hypey?

Anonymous said...

Spam filter will (or should) nail most of the super-heavy bulk e-mails. Ones that dribble in from your mom with all six or seven people she knows through the internet (including family members) can be stopped by filtering out e-mails from your mom (or killing her, if that's your preference). Of course, I don't think any of the chain letters I get from my mom are infused with eldritch power to give me relationship problems for the next ten years if I don't pass it on.

Nor do I think the guy with 250 billion dollars in a Zaire bank account will actually share it with me if I send him $600 for a plane ticket to go and pick him up. I also doubt Bill Gates is sending out checks to every person sent to, or that some crippled kid is getting a nickel every time the e-mail is opened by another participant.