Wednesday, January 18, 2006

011806



Monkey Barn Linkage for the week:

MB Technical Suortpp: Ways to make Google Searches work better. This site is fantastic. I use it about every day to make my searches more targeted and applicable. It will help you, too.

MB Potential Theft: There is another Hyperion Council. What do you think? Should we send them Cease and Desist Letters? Threaten their jobs and families? Or just head to Florida and start the lynching. (If it helps make up your mind; it's in Miami, people. I can think of a lot worse places to lynch in January.) (Also, the chick pictured? I get to lynch her.)

MB List of the day: Crazy names of players in College Basketball. My favorite name is #24, but the comment next to #20 cracks me up every time. (Making those funny comments is hard!)

MB Quiz: How much do you know about food and Seinfeld? I thought this would be easy, but it was kind of hard.

MB Bunny: Bunny bothers a catfish for no reason. It's the sound effect that makes it work.

MB tattoo: I can't decide if it's the worst or best. It's on his arm, but you may be offended anyway. Actually, if you're the kind of person who likes to look at tattoos, you won't be offended no matter what it is.

MB Magic Trick: Thinking outside the box. It took me six times to figure out how he did it without special effects.

MB Straight Dope: For those who have read THE DA VINCI CODE, the questin was posed to Cecil: What's up with the power of Phi?

more MB Straight Dope: What did the Census before Jesus was born accomplish? This was pretty fascinating. Note: If you think the New Testament contains no errors, might not want to read this one. (Mom: in case you happened to show up today: just move along)

MB Dinosaurs: T-Rex is up to his old tricks. I have decided to model my life after T-Rex. If he does it, I will do it. In particular I like his last line here (especially what he's referring to). I am going to use that in conversation sometime this week.

Hope that holds you off for awhile.

1 comment:

Sea Hag said...

Well, the other Hyperion council has core vaules of

Integrity • Fortitude • Resilience • Excellence • Initiative

so I'm pretty sure they're not ripping us off.