Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Monkeys for my Monkey Barn Morons

Since so many of you seem to love monkeys, I thought I'd give you a few to ogle. Actually, they are all apes, but most of you can't seem to tell the difference between monkeys and apes, so why should I keep trying to edumacate you?




Monkey Barn Nerd Talk: The 10 Craziest Science Stuff you didn't know. There isn't actually an primate-related information here, but there are a couple hanging around. Learn such interesting science stuff as a weapon which can make you gay.



MB Sport of the Day: Monkey Boxing in Thailand. This is embarrassing. Why is it that in Asia they treat animals so badly? I mean, yeah, I suppose it's worse to eat them, but is there no such thing as dignity?


MB Sport of the Day II: Sumo Wrestler vs. Orangutan. This is one of the most incredible videos I've ever seen. What makes it so amazing is the level of effort the ape exerts.

No comments: