Monday, January 09, 2006

X

Friends, I have enough Monkey Barn material to do one post an hour for ten straight days. And, even though I'm still on sorta-vacation, I had planned to do five or six this morning.

But then I got it in my head to get Hyperion X up and running, and that has consumed the last 12 hours or so.

Anyway, it's finally up. If you go to the home page, you'll see it. The page doesn't have anything new yet, but does include all the old columns, and let's face it, most of you aren't going to remember what they were, so read them again! It'll be like brand new stuff. If you are new to the Institute, and have never heard of Hyperion X, let me explain it this way: Are you a big fan of what we do here, but feel the only thing missing is animal sacrifice? Then Hyperion X is for you.

On the site you'll find a picture of me, so that's new.

Also, I decided to more agressively promote Paypal on there, and I liked what I came up with som much that I added slogans to every single site. Take a few moments to go around and look at them and see which one is your favorite.

I will do some more Monkey Barn posts after I rest a bit, but I wanted to tell you the big news. Be cool and go check it out, eh?




PS Anyone out there who's having surgery today or a family member is having surgery, may Peace be with them; more than a Dream: a Talisman, a Weapon, a Prayer, a Life

No comments: