Monday, January 09, 2006

Cough, cough

Yep, your friendly neighborhood Sea Hag is sick. You know what is worse than being sick? Being sick and having to go to work. All I want is some chicken and rice soup, then get into my favorite jammies and curl up in bed and watch 'Fraggle Rock' until I fall asleep. Oh, then when I wake up I could have some Chick-fil-A chicken biscuits. Yum yum. But oh, noooo I have to work. Well, at least I can take comfort in knowing that I'm probably infecting everyone.

And yes, this is a pitiful attempt to get some sympathy and hopefully find someone who will shower me with presents of chicken biscuits and soup.

Do they make chicken biscuit soup? If not, then someone should. That sounds pretty tasty to me.

1 comment:

Hyperion said...

Chicken Biscuit Soup would be incredible. My mouth is watering already.