Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Best Ice Cream Flavors

Blue Bell Ice Cream (my sources tell me its not widely available in Canada) might have the best flavors on the market right now. My new favorite flavor is Wedding Cake - It actually tastes like wedding cake. Here is how they describe it:
Pineapple ice cream blended with crushed pineapple, walnuts, vanilla wafers and
shredded coconut with cream cheese icing swirled throughout.

They also make one called Peach Cobbler - scrumdillicious.

Let me know if you've tased these flavors or others you think are great.

2 comments:

Hyperion said...

Wedding Cake sounds good, but what if it was "Jilted Bride" cake ice cream? It'd be like the other, but with a salty tang added....from her tears.

Faithful Joy said...

I don't think we have Blue Bell over here in the Midwest...I've never seen it and that Wedding Cake sounds amazing...