Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Jellly Belly Update





When Koz left a hilarious comment about my Jelly Belly List I knew I had made a mistake. As a joke I started doing a couple of "I like my Jelly Bellies like I like my women...." and then filling in the blanks for the particular flavor.

But I should have done it for all of them. Just now Sir Piazazz and I came up with the rest. Here is an update (Harriet, just quit reading now):



Toasted Marshmallow: I like my bellies like I like my women: slightly burnt and squishy in the middle, all sticky and gooey and covered in melted chocolate and graham crackers

Strawberry Jam (I really wish I had picked Strawberry Daiquiri, so I could say "I like my bellies like I like my women; frothy pink and definitely virgin." Let's see; Strawberry Jam....I like my bellies like I like my women: very spreadable.


Peach - I like my bellies like I like my women: sweet tasting and ripe for the picking

Buttered Popcorn - I can't improve on Koz's answer: I like my bellies like I like my women; greasy and they get stuck in your teeth.

Tutti Fruitti - I like my bellies like I like my women: slightly gay.


I think I threw away the wrapper with the flavors, but here is the Official Jelly Belly 50.

If you guys want to keep doing this, leave comments or send me emails, and I'll reprint the best ones next Monday.

1 comment:

Dragon said...

I love peanut butter flavoured bellies. I like them just the way I like my men - sweet, a little nuts and sticks to the roof of my mouth.