Saturday, January 14, 2006

Hard-hittting Questions: Elvis Responds

1. Do you chew your mashed potatoes?

Does it count if somebody else chews them for me?

2. If terrorists got their hands on massive quantities of a toxic biological agent and threatened to release it, exterminating all life on earth, unless you had sex with a internationally famous person of the same gender, who would you choose to save the world with?

Hugh Grant. No comment.

What words or phrase would you like displayed on your tombstone (assuming you had one)?

Something like this:
Elvis
1579 - 2059
That way when people looked at my tombstone they would think, "Jeepers! That guy lived almost 500 years!" And then they would be really jealous.

4. If you had to name your child after food, what would you call him/her?

Frito-Lay.

5. What's your super hero power?

I can predict future events. The problem is that I can only predict future events that pertain to the career of Cuba Gooding Jr., so nobody really cares when I tell them.

6. Do you know what rhetorical means?

Only Twice: Once when I was arrested, and another time when standing in a line for the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco.

7. Do you think that the FCC should develop V-Chips that allow adults to block tv programs from even themselves, thereby preventing their watching 2 Seinfeld reruns, followed by 3 hours of Law and Order?

Definitely not. I'm not even joking when I say that I have a mini-marathon of Law & Order every Wednesday.

8. What fairy tale best describes your life so far and what character are you?

The Ugly Duckling. I'm one of the ducks who makes fun of the one who doesn't fit in.

9. When somebody uses a word that you don't understand, what do you do? Do you ignore it and nod your head, or do you simply absquatulate and look it up in the dictionary?

I'll usually just ask the person what it means: If I know the person is smarter than me, well there is no use pretending that I know what I'm talking about. If it's a dumb person using a big word, then it's always good to see if they actually know what the word means.

10. If you were a piƱata, what would you be full of?

Matlock DVDs.

3 comments:

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

I dig your tombstone! Long live the King!

Skittles said...

I think I'm in love.

Dragon said...

You don't look a day over a hundred.