Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Site Info

The Oscar Nominations are out today. You can read about them on the Official Oscar Web Site.

Normally I would have an in-depth commentary, but seeing as how I guessed majorly wrong, I haven't seen a good number of these movies, so commentary will have to come later.

On the home page, you'll see today's new item (a top ten list), as well as a link to Yesterday's Hamas column.

Below that, I've reprinted the best Comments of last week. This was an idea of Koz, and we're going to try it for a couple of weeks and see how it works.

On the home page there is a new Motto. 10 Hyperion Institute points for the first person who can accurately translate it without cheating.

I was so pleased with the Picture Brigade of a couple of weeks ago, I have decided to focus Fridays on the Monkey Barn to "theme" days. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Finally (for today), we are taking applications for new contributors to Monkey Barn. Send an email as to why you should be included.

1 comment:

Sea Hag said...

I love the top comments of the week! Especially since some of mine were in there. The world needs more Sea Hag quotes.