Saturday, January 14, 2006

Greatest answers of all time

1. Do you chew your mashed potatoes? I likes to fling them taters at unexpecting heads

2. If terrorists got their hands on massive quantities of a toxic biological agent and threatened to release it, exterminating all life on earth, unless you had sex with a internationally famous person of the same gender, who would you choose to save the world with? Danny DeVito

3. What words or phrase would you like displayed on your tombstone (assuming you had one)? Here Lie I, Tobias River Midget - Finally at rest, no more fusses or fidgets - I tried every potion, elixir and cures - But they're usually fatal; those Romanian Whores

4. If you had to name your child after food, what would you call him/her? Kumquat

5. What's your super hero power? I'm almost unbearably adorable. Women (and most men, and not even just the fruity ones) are powerless when they see me.

6. Do I know what rhetorical means? I don't even know how to spell it, and I'm looking at it!

7. Do you think that the FCC should develop V-Chips that allow adults to block tv programs from even themselves, thereby preventing their watching 2 Seinfeld reruns, followed by 3 hours of Law and Order? As long as I can still wach Bratz and Totally Spies

8. What fairy tale best describes your life so far and what character are you? Red Riding Hood. I am the not-so-big but still very bad Wolf. (Ah, who am I kidding? I'm Ruplestiltskin)

9. When somebody uses a word that you don't understand, what do you do? Do you ignore it and nod your head, or do you simply absquatulate and look it up in the dictionary? I don't know what "absquatulate" means, but it sounds painful (squats using your abs?), so I wouldn't do it.

10. If you were a piƱata, what would you be full of? Muppet Babies

No comments: