Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Dream interpretations

For some reason, people really like to interpret other people's dreams. So I'll throw out a recurring dream I've been having for over a year and let y'all go crazy:

I dream that I'm on vacation with my family (including my stepmom, who passed away in August) and we're on a beach somewhere. Half the time, my current beau is included on this vacation. At some point, a tidal wave sweeps over the beach. It's a HUGE wave too (and yes I've had these dreams before the tsunami) and I watch it come down. I'm usually in awe of it because it's so incredibly huge, but I'm never scared because I know no one in my family will get hurt, and when it's over with we are all OK.

So...this means I'm crazy, right?

Love, Sea Hag

3 comments:

Hyperion said...

Was there a white picket fence in the dream?

Sea Hag said...

oh ha ha, my sides hurt from the laughter.

Anonymous said...

THE FACT THAT YOUR ON VACATION INDICATES YOUR MENTAL BEING TRYING TO RELAX, TRYING TO BE CALM ,YOUR MOST RELAXED STATE OF MIND IS PROBABLY WHEN YOUR WITH YOUR STEPMOM OR YOUR BEAU, BUT THERE'S SOMETHING SUBCONCIENCLY ON YOUR MIND THAT YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT CATCHING UP WITH YOU. YOUR ALWAYS LOOKING OVER YOUR SHOULDER ABOUT THAT 1 THING FROM YOU PAST. AND ALMOST LIKE YOUR EXPECTING IT, IT FACES YOU HEAD ON(LIKE A TIDAL WAVE. THE REASON YOU DON'T FEEL AFRAID IS BECAUSE IT'S FINALLY OVER (WHATEVER IT IS HAS BEEN EXPOSED) AND THERE'S RELEIF . WE CANT HIDE FROM OUR SUBCONCIENCE. KIENNEANYGIFT@AOL.COM THIS ONE'S ON THE HOUSE. SEE MY BLOG HERE AT BLOGGER WWW.TRANSLATEYOURDREAMS.BLOGSPOT.COM