Monday, January 16, 2006

Somebody should have hit him one more time

Kevin Federline has a website.

Obviously I'll understand if you no longer want to visit my site, as you'll be spending all your time on his.

Federline does lead to a thought, however. What is the most egregious example of someone marrying "up" in history? I remember Edward VIII abdicating the throne so he could marry Wallis Simpson (well, I don't actually remember, but you get the idea). That might be it.

I know some of you (read: silly chicks) might think that's romantic, but I'm not sure I agree with your police work. Exhibit A:



That's Wallis Simpson. I'd rather date OJ Simpson. I'd rather date Jessica Simpson. (Just kidding on that one, but I would take OJ. He was one handsome dude.)

So, is there any case worse than Wallis? The floor is open.

1 comment:

Dragon said...

Julia Roberts and Lyle Lovett. He could do so much better.