Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hard-Core Linkage

MB Creative Arts Project: Make your own Simpson. You can do thousands of different ones. Send me a screenshot of your favorite one.

MB Game of the Day: Dodge the Dot. Jonathan Livingston Seagull did I waste a lot of time trying to conquer this game. Take my advice: don't go here if you have a meeting a work.

MB Bunny: Bunny explains the state of the Internet, circa 2006.

MB Fashion News: Variety's 100 best Red Carpet outfits of all time. I was going to do ten at a time, and then I realized I didn't care. But you might.

I have become obsessed with Dinosaur Comics. T-Rex is my new hero. I have decided to pattern my life after T-Rex. Today, T-Rex likes his women like he likes his cars..... (This is where I got the idea for the Jelly Belly/woman connection, by the way.) I'm wondering: can we do better?

No comments: