Monday, January 16, 2006

Nusanoets

I can't believe I posted "Hyperion's Mini Poll" and nobody made a joke about that. C'mon, peeps; where's the love?

Anyway, thus far the voting traffic has been disappointing, but maybe the first time it's the hardest. (Hyperion's hardest Mini Poll????? I make it too easy for you.)

You have until 7:00 tonight to get your votes in on whether you want another running diary from tonight's Bachelor.

Also, chapter 20 of Fagin is here! The site isn't completely ready yet, but I didn't want to wait. And there's a new ranking. See the home page for details.

As my good friend Quincy would say,

Laters

2 comments:

Dragon said...

We just loved you too much to make fun of your itty bitty little poll. But we were thinking it!!!

Sea Hag said...

Yeah, I was trying to honor the great MLK today (as it is his birthday) and not pour any Haterade on you and your mini poll. Today I am a PC Thug!