Saturday, January 14, 2006

The World according to LJS

1. Do you chew your mashed potatoes?
* Yup!

2. If terrorists got their hands on massive quantities of a toxic biological agent and threatened to release it, exterminating all life on earth, unless you had sex with a internationally famous person of the same gender, who would you choose to save the world with?
* Angelina Jolie

3. What words or phrase would you like displayed on your tombstone (assuming you had one)?
* "I rest easy to know that I share a delicate gaze of you with the sun and the moon. Fill my sweet slumber with respite, lest I wake in want of joy." No name, no dates.


4. If you had to name your child after food, what would you call him/her?
* Hot Dog

5. What's your super hero power?
* I'm telekinetic.

6. Do I know what rhetorical means?
* Theoretically.

7. Do you think that the FCC should develop V-Chips that allow adults to block TV programs from even themselves, thereby preventing their watching 2 Seinfeld reruns, followed by 3 hours of Law and Order?
* I think the FCC should develop V-chips that allows adults to watch themselves watching these shows. The ultimate "reality" TV eh?

8. What fairy tale best describes your life so far and what character are you?
* I don't have one that describes my life so far, but I do have one that describes one potential future. Have you heard the fairy tale where Jack White comes to a laboratory at UM and finds a sweet but untalented graduate student to whom he says "hey, be in my band"? I'm the graduate student. :)

9. When somebody uses a word that you don't understand, what do you do? Do you ignore it and nod your head, or do you simply absquatulate and look it up in the dictionary?
* Heh. I'm usually the one to nonplus the audience with my awesomely impressive vocabulary. But, I was stumped by the word uxorious the other day.

10. If you were a piƱata, what would you be full of?
* Giant chewy sweet tarts and a googol of frequent flier miles

1 comment:

Dragon said...

Lovely epitaph, LJS :)